Wednesday 6 March 2013

My new love...

Ok, so I've fallen in love.....with a handbag!

I had an email from Mulberry introducing their new Willow range. I have to say, the totes are gorgeous! The brilliant thing about the Willow totes is the zip-off front that can be used as a clutch, so it's 2 bags in 1 (really it's a bargain!) 


I love this nude calfskin one (£1,250)


I also love this navy calfskin & ostrich one (£1,600)

Image 1 of ASOS Clutch Bag With Removable Front Pocket
Asos.com




I love the idea of the removable clutch pocket on a tote, so I've had a look around other shops to see if there are any more affordable bags, but there don't seem to be many! 





I only seem to have found this one from asos for £28. It's a clutch with a removable front pocket. I don't really see the point in it honestly, a clutch with a removable clutch?


I have found a few more now. There's this one from accessorize. It's more of a copy of the style. It doesn't have the detachable clutch like the Mulberry Willow, but i think it looks really nice!
accessorize Elinor pocket tote


I've also found this one from next. Again it looks to be just a style copy, no detachable clutch. 

Next Trapeze Tote


Honestly at £75 I wouldn't go for it. Yeah it is a LOT cheaper than the Willow, but I think if I couldn't get the Willow, I'd go for the Elinor from accessorize, it's only £42 so a lot more affordable (and a lot nicer than the next bag!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment